Friday 14 June 2013

John Stamos: I Lost My Virginity To My Friend’s Sister

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- John Stamos smiles for the camera at the after party for the Cinema Society’s screening ‘Killer Joe’ at No. 8 in New York on July 23, 2012
Caption John Stamos is producing a new show for Yahoo! with Morgan Spurlock (“Losing It with John Stamos”) where the pair will chat with Hollywood stars about how they lost their virginity.
The handsome actor sat down with Access Hollywood’s Michelle Beadle to share details about the new series – as well as his very own first sexual encounter.
“We’re doing 20 episodes and I take a celebrity and we sort of talk about the first time,” he told Michelle.

The show won’t necessarily be as racy as it may sound, as John said it’s “not about the dirty details.”
“It’s sort of like what you’re feeling at that time and was it a loss of innocence?” he explained.

“Then we’re going to recreate what happens with puppets and Barbie dolls or something,” he joked. “In some cases, we’re going to get the other person’s side of the story and it’s always different.”
As for his first time, John said it all began while taking a drive with a friend’s sister.
“I was playing in a band and the bass player’s sister – who was a little older [than me], not much – we were driving, I was driving, she dropped her keys in my lap and then I — we went on from there,” he said. “And she’s a good friend of mine now and she’s a great girl and I think she’s going to come on and do a part of the show.”
John admitted he wasn’t initially sure what all of the hype over sex was about.

“I was like, ‘This is what the whole world revolves around?’ I didn’t get it,” he said. “Now, I get it!”
“Losing It with John Stamos” will premiere on Yahoo! later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment