Sunday 30 June 2013

Johnny Depp celebrated 50th birthday with low-key dinner



Superstar Johnny Depp marked his recent 50th birthday with a low-key dinner with his children because he feels celebrating big milestones is like "clinging to vanity".
The Pirates of the Caribbean star reached 50 on June 9 but instead of a party he opted to dine out with his 14-year-old daughter Lily-Rose and son Jack, 11, reported Daily Star.
"We kept it simple and we just went to dinner. I find the whole idea of celebrating one's birthday is like clinging to vanity in a way, which is something I'd rather not cling to. It's one of those things. It's another decade…Cool. I didn't suddenly wake up and go, 'God, my back is killing me!,'" he said.
Lily-Rose and Jack are Depp's children with former partner Vanessa Paradis, who he split from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment