Monday 24 June 2013

Miley Cyrus in tears over neck pain, advised bed rest




London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who has injured neck in her sleep, says she is in severe pain. 
The 20-year-old "We Can't Stop" hitmaker said she cannot stop crying after she injured her neck and has been instructed bed rest to help it heal quickly, reported Contactmusic. 
"In so much pain. I hate being sick. My neck hurts. Really stressed out. Crying only makes me feel worst but I can't help it. I am finally getting to perform and now this happening. Can't move my neck. Can't breathe. Can barely speak. I gotta stop working myself up though," Cyrus posted on Twitter. 
Cyrus, who is engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth, also shared a picture of herself in bed. 
"Woke up and can't move neck. Shake my head not really because I can't move", she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment