Monday 3 June 2013

Daniel Radcliffe waiting to get inked after finishing nude scenes



London: Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is keen to have tattoos on his body once he finishes his naked scenes. 
The 23-year-old actor, who is currently featuring in "Kill Your Darlings" and "Horns" has intimate scenes in the film, and he is waiting for the shooting of these films to finish before he gets inked, reported Contactmusic. 
"Recently I had a gay sex scene in 'Kill Your Darlings', a skinny-dipping scene in 'The F Word' and a straight sex scene in 'Horns'. It's just been a year of it", Radcliffe said. 
Radcliffe is keen to get tattoos on his upper body and plans to get a lyric by indie band British Sea Power. 
"Yes. 'Bravery Already Exists'. I want to get a tattoo on my forearm, something on my chest and maybe something on my back," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment