Thursday 13 June 2013

Healthy Hollywood: Basketball Player Chris Paul Is An All-Star Dad!

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Chris Paul and his son
Caption LA Clippers point guard Chris Paul is a winner on and off the court. Fans know and love Chris for his basketball moves. But, Healthy Hollywood is really impressed by the athlete’s role as a loving, involved dad. “I’m always a dad 24-7 (family comes first). But, during the season I travel so much, so now in the off-season it’s great because I have more time to spend with my family,” Chris reveals to Healthy Hollywood.
A proud dad is certainly a sexy dad! Chris is the father of two young kids (daughter Camryn, 10 months and son Christopher, 4) with his wife and college sweetheart, Jada. “I’m the disciplinarian in the household. My son is so darn cute, but I don’t let him get away with things – where I’m from in the South you learned to show respect and that’s what I’m teaching him.”
Chris and his mini-me teamed up for a recent photo shoot for Avon. Chris was tapped as the face of Avon’s men’s fragrance, Untouchable, which will be launched on Father’s Day. “The campaign shoot was amazing because I got to share the experience with my son. It meant a lot and I hope he remembers that day too. I’m excited it’s out for Father’s Day because it’s such a meaningful day for me and my family.
And, does Chris hope his young son will have his own hoop dreams? “He loves basketball so much and it would be great if he plays ball, but ultimately I just want him to be happy no matter what he does. It’s so important to pass on a healthy lifestyle. Nowadays so many kids sit indoors playing video games and on the iPad so we make sure Chris gets outside as much as possible and stays active.”

No comments:

Post a Comment