Tuesday 30 April 2013

Victoria Beckham strips in front of colleagues in office



London: Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham revealed that she prefers to go nude when she is designing clothes. 
The 39-year-old former Spice Girl, who attended the Vogue Festival in London, said she frequently stripped naked in front of her team as part of her creative process, reported Sun online. 
"I start by sitting down with the team and discussing ideas first. We're all very close and we sit down and we're open and we talk and I normally, you know, get naked and make clothes on myself. That's pretty much how it works," she said. 
The mother-of-four wife of ace soccer David also said she understands why people mistake her for "such a cow" after seeing moody pictures of her. 
"Everyone thinks I'm going to be such a cow - I get it because I think the same when I see the pictures," she said.
Picture courtesy: twitter.com/victoriabeckham

No comments:

Post a Comment