Monday 29 April 2013

'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' Make Their Hulu Debuts

Prospect Park revived both beloved soaps, which will run Monday-Thursdays with a recap show set for Fridays.

All My Children Cast - H 2013
After months of wrangling, Prospect Park has debuted the first online original episodes of beloved soap operas All My Children and One Life to Live.
Launching at 5 a.m. for free on Hulu, new 30-minute episodes will be released every Monday-Thursday, with a recap set for Fridays featuring highlights and cast interviews.

“I know it was a long wait,” AMC's Cady McClain (Dixie Cooney Martin) told Hulu of the return. “I know there have been a lot of ups and downs. I just want to assure the fans that it feels like another era of golden years for this show. It’s truly the best that All My Children is and can be again.”
The soaps come almost four months after Prospect Park announced that the formerly failed effort had been revived.
Watch the premiere episodes of both soaps, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts. Will you keep watching?



No comments:

Post a Comment