Tuesday 30 April 2013

Expecting Halle Berry doubted pregnancy as kidney stones



London: Actress Halle Berry admits she initially mistook her pregnancy for kidney stones and was in shock when she got to know that she was expecting a baby with her fiance Olivier Martinez. 
The 46-year-old is expecting her first child with Martinez. She already has a daughter with ex Gabriel Aubry, reported Contactmusic. 
"I was at the doctor's when they told me and I was completely shocked... I didn't see it coming. I went to the doctor because I thought I had kidney stones or something. So it was a massive surprise," she said. 
The Oscar winning actress is thankful to God for the amazing gift of a second child. 
"Nahla's really happy. Not long ago she asked God for a little sister, but I tried not to get her hopes up. At 46, I didn't know if I'd be able to get pregnant again. Olivier and I have always wanted to be parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment