Wednesday 15 May 2013

Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift fans send death threats to Miley Cyrus



London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus has said that Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez fans wish terrible things for her on a daily basis. 
The 20-year-old actress spoke out about the abuse she receives via her Twitter page, reported Digital Spy. 
"Everyday someone with a Swift or Gomez in there name wishes terrible things upon me (death is popular)(sic)". 
Cyrus then urged her fans not to do the same as other fanbases, adding, "Please Smilers don't ever think somehow you are supporting me by being hateful towards other artists. My fans make me proud by supporting my music & everything I do. 
"I'm sure these haters would make their idols much happier tweeting bout their music rather than wishing death upon their peers like psychos." 
Cyrus reassured her fans that everyone in the industry is friendly with each other, before asking why fanbases can't be as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment