Thursday 30 May 2013

Neil Patrick Harris Will Host the 2013 Emmys

Neil Patrick Harris, Tony Awards

Cliff Lipson/CBS
Get ready for a showstopping musical number at this year’s Emmy awards: song-and-dance man Neil Patrick Harris is set to host! The How I Met Your Mother actor is a pro when it comes to hosting award shows. He previously hosted the 2009 Emmys and is about to host the Tony awards for an impressive fourth time on June 9.
Here’s what Harris had to say about his newest hosting duties in a statement:
"I couldn’t be more honored and excited to be hosting this year's Emmy Awards. And what perfect timing – I'll just do the exact same script I'm about to use for the Tonys. 'And the Emmy for Best Revival of a Musical goes to Breaking Bad!' See, told you it works."
Oh NPH, you charmer.  You could host everything from now on and I wouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment