Thursday 30 May 2013

Miranda Kerr strips on beach for new ad campaign



London: Supermodel Miranda Kerr has posed nude at a beach to promote her new skincare range. 
The advertisement for Kora Organics shows the 30-year-old posing with the waves crashing behind her, reported Daily Mirror. 
In the image, Kerr is seen wearing simple silver jewellery. Kerr said she is very proud of her Organic skin care range. 
"Kora Organics is a reflection of my passion for living a healthy, balanced organic lifestyle that I want to share. I wanted to develop a range of products that bring together the very best in skincare ingredients that are designed to nourish, replenish and hydrate the skin. 
"The range is exactly what I wanted for myself but was unable to find anywhere in the world. The products represent my healthy/balanced lifestyle, my beliefs and love of organics," Kerr said.

No comments:

Post a Comment