Wednesday 10 July 2013

Beyonce Is Naked & Covered In Glitter for Hot Flaunt Magazine



While her husband Jay-z's album just went platinum, Beyonce Knowles' bod is certified gold!

The sexy singer covers the July issue of Flaunt magazine in nothing but glitter, posing naked for the provocative shoot.

Of course, the 31-year-old's physique looks amazing -- and her makeup is on-point!

Bey opens up about her gay fans, criticism for doing a Pepsi commercial and her private life in the accompanying article.

When asked about being a "gay icon" alongside artists like Cher, Madonna and Barbara Streisand, Knowles says "I'm flattered if I'm in the company of those great women. I think they love that we are bold, unafraid to love, and flaunt our sexuality and strength."

And while she gets props from her gay fans, others criticized her for promoting Pepsi right after tackling childhood obesity with Michelle Obama.

"When you work out, take care of your body, rehearse as hard as I rehearsed in the commercial, I think it's great to have a Pepsi or Diet Pepsi when you want one. It's all about choices," she says.

Spoken like a true spokesperson!

As for her personal life, Blue Ivy's mama says she's not an open book ... but likes letting her fans in every now and then.

"I have chosen to keep certain aspects of my life private," she says. "But I also love sharing what makes me happy, especially through photography."











No comments:

Post a Comment