Tuesday 28 May 2013

Kelly Rowland Breaks Down In an Emotional Performance of 'Dirty Laundry'

Kelly Rowland, Beyonce

Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Kelly Rowland broke down during a performance of "Dirty Laundry" in Washington, D.C. on Sunday. The song, which is about Rowland's past abusive relationship and jealousy towards Beyoncé, became too much for the former Destiny's Child memeber to handle and she let the waterworks flow. Rowland got through most of the song before choking up but at the end of the third verse she began to cry.
She sang about how her boyfriend told her that her family and Beyoncé didn't love her, only he did. "He turned me against my sister / I missed ya," Kelly sang before putting her head in her hands. She struggled for a moment to regain her composure. But after the crowd cheered her on and chanted her name she was able to continue singing.
After she finished the song, Rowland told the audience, "I'm so grateful to God that I had my girls to back me up."

No comments:

Post a Comment