Sunday 19 May 2013

Jennifer Lopez to walk down the aisle fourth time



Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is open to walking down the aisle for a fourth time despite a string of failed marriages. 
Lopez's three unions have ended in divorce, but she admits her rocky romantic life has not put her off getting married again, reported Contactmusic. 
When asked if she would say 'I do' in the future, she said, "I don't know - probably. I like it. I like the idea of it, I always have. As a girl, you never really give up on that fairytale completely." 
The admission comes after the star's spokesperson shot down rumours she was engaged to her current beau Casper Smart in December. 
Opening up about her relationship with the 25-year-old dancer, she says, "It's a sweet relationship. It's kind, it's healthy. He's a creative partner to me. He knows what I want to accomplish. He helps me and I help him, and it kind of works that way." 
Lopez's last marriage to Latino singer Marc Anthony ended in 2011. She was previously wed to Ojani Noa and Cris Judd.

No comments:

Post a Comment